Professional Law Enforcement Association (PLEA) Inc. Supporters…
PLEA Foundation Inc. values you as a supporter and respects your right to privacy. PLEA Foundation Inc. does not sell your personal information to anyone for any reason. We recognize that you purchase products and services through us because you trust that we will stand behind our promises. In turn, PLEA Foundation Inc. pledges our commitment to treating your information responsibly. PLEA Foundation Inc. has established the following policies to assure you that we are committed to protect our members’ privacy.
How do we protect the confidentiality and security of your information?
What personal information do we collect and why?
We collect personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications and other forms;
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
• Depending upon the product or services you are requesting, information we receive from a
consumer reporting agency, medical providers, or others.
What categories of information do we disclose and to whom?
We do not disclose any personal information about our members to anyone, except to the extent necessary to support your business transactions, service your accounts, or any otherwise permitted by law for legal, regulatory or other purposes.
We may disclose the following information to companies that perform these services on our behalf:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, beneficiaries, Social Security number, family and household member information, and income.
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your policy coverage, payment history, the premium you pay, claims information.
• If required for the products you select, information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and other sources, such as your creditworthiness, motor vehicle accident and violation reports, medical and employment information, and loss history reports.
How is your information used?
While PLEA Foundation Inc. collects information to provide you a product or to pay a claim, we do not use or share it, internally or externally, for any purpose except the following:
• Underwriting insurance;
• Administering your policy, account
• As required or permitted by law; or
• As otherwise authorized by you.
Donation Refund Policy
If you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to PLEA Foundation Inc., we will honor your request for a refund made within 15 days of your donation.
To request a refund, call (248) 554-3335. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment, except cash donations will be returned via check. If you made your donation by credit card,
your refund will be credited to that same credit card.